We have a Great Relationships with
the Communities in DRCongo
We commit ourselves to develop not only our mines in DRCongo but also the communities in which we operate. By sharing the wealth we generate with local communities and building harmonious relationships, we maintain long-term sustainability for our operations. We believe investing in these areas is the best way for us to contribute to building self-sustaining communities that will continue to prosper after our operations end.
We have a Program aims to establish, in a clear and transparent manner, better communications between Royal kongo Gold Mining and local communities. We believe in building relationships based on dialogue and mutual trust. The Royal kongo Gold Corporation welcome inputs from local communities to identify their needs and concerns
We believe that our participatory approach to the Communities gives us direct operational efficiencies. Better community relations with the community that means for us more focused and productive community meetings, more local purchasing, and more (and better) local employees .
Royal kongo Gold Corporation develops local communities sustainably by alleviating poverty, providing education, and constructing infrastructure. We build schools and support disadvantaged students. The company sponsors skill trainings, bringing agricultural expertise and other trade skills to local people. Royal kongo Gold invests in various projects to develop irrigated farmland, construct roads and housing, and plan water and energy supply…
The general objectives Partnership are:
- To facilitate the empowerment and development in the Region
- To encourage the establishment, development and support of sustainable new enterprises in the DRCongo / Walungu mining community;
- To improve the quality of life of people in the Nyamurhale mining community through building of capacity, skills development and education;
- To facilitate the developments of markets of growth for enterprises in DRCongo.
- To work with local enterprises and/or municipalities to promote ecological rehabilitation, sound environmental planning and resource utilisation in the region .